Last updated October 2021
- Personal information I collect on ChaharStore.com
When you visit the Site, contact me or make a purchase, I collect certain information about your device or your personal information (your name, billing address, shipping address, email address, and phone number). I use this data to communicate with you, including sending marketing messages, track your use of our site, to help customize the Site and improve your experience, and screen the orders for potential risk or fraud.
- Your EU/EEA rights
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Turkey.
- The Company or any third party authorized by the Company may identify and use the Internet Protocol (IP) address of the Sellers and Buyers to identify problems with the system and to resolve technical problems that may arise.
- Users’ personal information cannot be sold, rented or shared with third parties for use in third party marketing activities without the User’s consent. However, this information may be used by the Company in various forms during campaigns and promotions. Users agree to message.
You can read detailed Shopier policy on https://www.shopier.com/index-en
Thanks for purchasing our products at ChaharStore operated by Inci Uyanik.
In order to be eligible for a refund, I kindly ask you to contact me first and share your reason.
- If the product arrives damaged: Fortunately due to very good packing this issue never happened however if happens; the damaged purchases will be replaced as soon as possible, just take a photo of it and contact me. The item (or the refund) will soon be on its way to you again.
- If you have other dissatisfaction reason: After we a get a consensus that the product could be shipped back, it should be dispatched within 2 working days. In the case the return of the product is needed, the Buyer is obliged to send the Product without giving any damage to the Product. When the product arrives undamaged, the refund process will start.
The refunds will be transferred back to your credit card within 30 business days. (In general, it may take 1-3 business days for credit cards and 7-14 business days for debit cards to reflect on the card statement after the return is made)
Note: The buyer is responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is damaged upon return, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value. If the product is damaged in any way, or you have initiated the return after 30 calendar days have passed, you will not be eligible for a refund.
Distance Sales Contract
1. The parties of this Contract are the Buyer and Seller. All obligations and responsibilities with respect to the performance of this Contract are the sole responsibility of the Contracting Parties. This Contract shall enter into force on the date of electronic approval by the Buyer.
2. The Buyer accepts and declares that he / she has read and understood all the information regarding the specifications of the Product and the conditions of sale gives the necessary consent to purchase the product in electronic form for the purchase of this product.
3. The seller is responsible for the delivery of the contractual product in good condition, in accordance with the listed specifications. If the contractual product is to be delivered to the person / organization other than the Buyer, the Seller cannot be held liable that the delivering person / organization do not accept the delivery.
4. The delivery shall be made via a cargo company to the address given by the Buyer. Seller shall be deemed to have fully fulfilled his / her performance even if Buyer is not at address at the time of delivery by the cargo.
5. The Seller shall be deemed to be free from the obligation to deliver the product if for any reason the product is not paid for or if it is canceled by the Buyer or third parties.
6. Expenses, costs and other damages arising from the late receipt of the product by the Buyer, or costs due to the return of the cargo to the Seller shall also be borne by the Buyer.
7. Except where the cargo charge is shown free of charge on the product promotion page on the website and accordingly it is “0,00 TL” in this Contract; the price of the cargo is added to the total amount of the order and paid by the Buyer. Cargo price is not included in the product price.
8. The seller is obliged to notify the Buyer if he / she can not deliver the contractual product within the due time due to force majeure or weather conditions that prevent the transportation, disconnection of transportation. In this case, the Buyer may use the right to cancel the order, exchange the contractual product with a similar product and / or delay the delivery period until the obstacle is removed. In case the Buyer cancels the order, the amount paid by him / her will be paid to him / her within 10 (ten) days.
9. In case the bank or financial institution concerned do not pay the price of the product to the Seller because the credit card belonging to the Buyer is used unauthorized or unlawful by the unauthorized persons without the fault of the Buyer after the delivery of the Product, the Buyer shall send the Product back to the Seller within 3 (three) days. In this case, shipping costs shall be borne by Buyer.
10. Persons under the age of 18 cannot buy the Seller’s products offered for sale, even if the products intended for children are offered for sale.
11. The Buyer accepts, declares and undertakes that the provisions relating to expenses, fees, interest and default interest shall be applied within the scope of the credit card agreement between the bank and the Buyer in accordance with the provisions of the applicable legislation and that Değer Teknoloji A.Ş. and the Seller have no obligation in this respect.
12. The refund procedure to the credit cards in case the Buyer exercised his / her right to withdraw or the product subject to order cannot be procured due to various reasons or the Consumer Arbitration Board has decided to return of the price to the consumer shall be as following:
13. The prices of the products can be found in the Website as the Turkish lira including value added tax. Buyer can shop with credit card. Orders given with the credit card will not be processed as soon as they are given, the order will be rather processed after Değer Teknoloji A.Ş. has been informed by the Seller of the blockage of the amount due to be paid by the Buyer under this Contract from the credit card. The cargo charge, which is the shipping cost for the product, is not included in the product price. Cargo price is determined by the Sellers according to the product / products amount.
14. In the event of the return of products purchased with credit card, the seller cannot make cash payments to the Buyer. The Seller will not pay cash to the Buyer since he / she is obliged to pay the amount to the bank in cash or deduction. In case of credit card refunds, the amount will be refunded by the bank after the seller has paid the bank the total amount at one time.
15. Buyer and Seller accept, declare and undertake that the information contained in this Agreement is the same as they entered into the website / application, that even if these information are entered incorrect or incomplete for any reason, this Agreement shall be valid with the information provided by them, that the website / application do not have any obligation to check the validity and accuracy of the information provided by Buyer and Seller.
This Contract is issued on October 2021.
– The ChaharStore has an aggreement with a 3rd party payment provider for credit card payments. This 3rd party platform is Shopier (shopier.com) which provides independent shopping and payment automation system.
– For all the shopping you will do through Shopier you can pay with all credit cards of every bank.
– Shopier always uses the latest technology for your security and works with the best service providers. If your bank does support this security system, you can pay for purchases through Shopier using your 3D security password.
– The key symbol you see on your web browser on every page where personal information is entered is a commitment that no information you send through your browser will be displayed to third parties.
– For security purposes, you will need to re-enter the card information during each order creation process that you will provide via Shopier. Shopier will not record or keep your personal information, credit card number or credit card passwords.
– Since your card information is not stored by Shopier, your card cannot be used beyond your knowledge for any reason.
– Shopier has no responsibility for the information that the Seller and / or Payment Service Providers are storing / will store.