Frequently Asked Questions
Please check for your answers below. If you have questions other than these, you can contact me via email@example.com or contact form.
1. What happens after I placed an order?
You will receive a personal email about your order. Your order will be dispatched within 1-3 days and as soon as it’s dispatched you will receive a tracking number. If it is “made to order”, it might take 1-3 weeks, but I do my very best to get it as soon as possible to you
2. What is the approximate shipping time after my order is ready?
All orders will be sent with Express option.
- Turkey: 2-4 business days
- Europe: 3-7 business days
- North America/Canada: 3-14 business days
- Australia and New Zealand: 4-14 business days
- Rest of the world: 15-21 days
You will receive a tracking number to follow your parcel.
These shipping times might vary due to conditions outside my control (as happened all around the world during Covid19 lockdowns)
3. What can you tell me about shipping costs? Does it include the duties and taxes?
The exact shipping costs will be clear after you have chosen the products and select your country at checkout. The shipping cost that’s provided on the website does not include any additional duties, taxes, or fees. Please note that The ChaharStore reserves the right to cancel any international orders if we feel that the items will not arrive to your destination safely.
4. Who is responsible for import taxes, custom duties, clearance fee?
Buyers are responsible for any handling fees, customs and import taxes that may apply. Please check how you become an importer and become liable to Customs and Excise Duty as well as Value Added Tax (VAT) payments locally.
6. What happens if my ceramic item arrives broken?
Fortunately due to very good packing this issue never happened however if happens; the damaged purchases will be replaced as soon as possible, just take a photo of it and contact me. The item (or the refund) will soon be on its way to you again.
7. What else do I need to know about your ceramic sculptures?
All my products are sculpted by me and are made of high quality eartenware or stoneware clay. They are mostly colored by glazing and firing them 2nd time. Or occasionally they are colored with natural or acrylic paints and varnished to protect the paint. This information is always shared in the product detail page.
8. Is there a possibility to wrap the item as a gift?
The ceramic items are fragile. Since I need to make sure the item you ordered arrives safe, it must have a lot of bubble-wraps and speacial padding surrounding it. This is the reason why it is very difficult to gift wrap your item.
9. How can I make the payment?
You can pay for your purchase with credit card. The credit card payment is processed through 3rd party provider (Shopier) and if your bank does support 3D security system, you can through Shopier using your 3D security password.